Art Class at DORAL FL 33178
“Dibujando ando” workshops are held on Thursday afternoons and Saturdays mornings at 8802 NW 109th CT Unit 607 Doral Florida 33178. For more information, you may reach us throughout the CONTACT section or may give us a call at +1 786.865.93.25
Art Class at KALOS AVENTURA FL 33180
“Dibujando ando” workshops are held on Wednesday all day at Kalos Music and Art School 20634 Biscayne Blvd, Aventura, FL 33180. For more information, you may reach us throughout email@example.com or Phone: (305) 933-4777 (305) 469-7194
Drawing Skills for Kids
Take some time and learn drawing basics or just brush up on your skills. Best for ages 6-12 yrs. All materials will be provided. Space is limited. Please contact the branch for registration information.
Illustration is my passion. I am able to provide you support developing your illustration project, since I have a work team consisting in designers, translators and writers with the capability of complementing your personal editorial project. It is just a matter of getting committed to do it. We encourage you to be an entrepreneur, believe in your idea and making your dreams come true
Works of art and sales
I am a very hectic artist who is in constant exploration.
In my online store, you may able to find childrenbooks, drawings, printings, notebooks, paintings and sculptures, among others.
Feel free to visit me and let me know your impressions.
- VISIT ONLINE STORE
Art Class at CARACAS VENEZUELA
Drawing and illustration workshops are taking place in her studio at Urb. Santa Cecilia de Los Dos Caminos, Caracas, on Saturday mornings. For more information, you may reach us throughout the CONTACT section or may give us a call at +0058 4143289448
Vanessa Balleza is a Venezuelan illustrator based in Doral Florida USA and Art-Teacher in her studio at Doral and Kalos Music Art at Aventura Florida. She has a college degree in visual arts from the Central University of Venezuela, and studied comic and illustration at the López Allaco Comic Book Schooll. This studies have influenced her making of a style which combines different techniques and formats.
Her work can be found in OceanDrive, Revista Solo Chicos y Todo en Domingo de El Nacional, to mention a few magazines. Her experience in the world of children literature includes illustrating for Santillana, Edaf, Benchmark publishing, Romor, Monte Ávila, Planeta y Biosfera, producing: Canito Dónde estás?, La T Alta, Oto el Pirata, El Origen de los Mosquitos, Greña/ Crazy Hair y Star with you. She also works with independent authors like Kianny Antigua, Constanza Pollier, Adriana Devers and Luz Mack.
As a visual artist, she and Cristina Núñez founded Artistas en conjunto, a collective who produces and coordinates art shows and exhibitions since 2004. She has new art projects with DATG Concept in Miami Florida. News about her current art and editorial projects can be found at www.vanessaballezaa.com.ve, www.en-conjunto.blogspot.com, Facebook, instagram, and Twitter.
- 2018. 1th Place Hispanic Heritage Doral Art Exhibit. 2018. USA.
- 2018. 1th Award International Latino Book Awards – Most Inpirational Children’s Picture Book- Bilingual. Greña/Crazy Hair. Kianny Antigua. USA
- 2017. Top Ten Best Children and Teen Books for 2017 by The Latin Authors. USA
- 2017. Letras de Ultramar Award. Un Zompopo Peculiar. Kianny Antigua Ilustraciones de Vanessa Balleza. USA
- 2010. Award Ciudadano Dycvensa Salón de Artes Visuales Dycvensa. Venezuela
- 2009. Award Zuplemento. Humor cartoon. El Chivo. Venezuela
- 2008. Award Emergent Artist- I SIACM. Salón Internacional de Arte Contemporáneo en Museos. Latin Art Museum of America. Pomona. California. USA.
- 2004. Award Ciudadano Dycvensa. Salón de Artes Visuales Dycvensa. Venezuela
- 2004. III Salón de Arte Digital. Best Animation “Frida en silencio”. Venezuela